A heavy-duty, stainless steel dock plate, pipe, and yoke assembly suspend the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer under the water’s surface. It mounts quickly and easily to almost any type of dock, and can easily be adjusted to accommodate different water levels.
The Dock Mount De-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. This helps prevent dock pilings from being jacked, or lifted, by acting as a buffer to prevent ice expansion and pressure damage. Under extreme, below zero winter conditions.
- Engineered for all water temperatures.
- Runs at 3450 rpm. Competitive de-icers, even those with 1-hp motors, run at fewer than 2000 rpm. This means the Scott De-Icer moves 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors' 180 gallons per minute.
- Manufactured using American-made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- Comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Competitve models warrant their de-icers for just two years.
- GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. Greater cord lengths are available.