- Make your Ice Eater placement more secure than suspension lines, and unaffected by the current.
- The Dock Mount gives you control from the comfort of your dock. You can change the depth, direction, and angle of your Ice Eater® easily with just a few turns of the tightening handle.
- Adjust Your Ice Eater® angle in 20° increments from horizontal to vertical with full 360° positioning.
- Steel mounting base, bail & pipe holder are all heavy-duty marine double powder-coated for maximum protection against corrosion.
- Fasteners are stainless steel so they can be easily used in all saltwater applications
Small Dock Mount
Fits Ice Eater® model P500
Large Dock Mount
Fits Ice Eater® models P750 & P1000
Please Note: The Dock Mount is incompatible with the 1/4 HP Ice-Eater
- Dock Mount comes with mounting base, bail with clevis pins & clips, pipe holder with nuts & bolts, and tightening handle.
- Due to shipping limitations, the 1” Galvanized or Stainless steel pipe is recommended but not included.
- Stainless Steel pipe should be used for salt-water applications
- Maximum recommended pipe length is 6’ to provide secure mounting & prevents the pole from bending.
- Customer must provide appropriate lag screws or u-bolts to secure the Dock Mount’s steel mounting base to dock, piling, pole or bulkhead.