Air-O-Lator Aquarian Pro Surface Aerator
Choose Cord Length
air-o-lator aquarian pro surface aerator
- Eco Friendly Oil-Free Motor
- High Speed Propeller
- High Oxygen Transfer Rate
- Prevents Stratification To Depths Up To 12 FT
- Simple Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
Pumpage, Aeration and Mix: The high-velocity Aquarian propeller pumps an immense column of water, creating constant aeration and re-aeration in a circular manner. A continuous turnover prevents stratification to depths of up to 12 feet.
Air-O-Lator equipment is manufactured either to UL, CSA, or NEMA standards.
All 1/2 HP - 115V units are designed to plug into an outlet; conduit wiring is permitted.
- Rugged, stainless steel 1/2hp, 115v or 230v, single phase Franklin Electric submersible motor, UL778 recognized, water-cooled and lubricated
- Eco-friendly motor (no oil required)
- No long shafts to bend or become out of balance: 5/8” diameter, 1-1/2” long motor shaft
- No seals or bearings to maintain
- 50’ water resistant power cable. Longer lengths available in 50’ increments.
- High-speed, foul resistant propeller. High shearwater spraying action. No lazy spray or bubbles.
- Computer designed diffuser engineered to break up the water column for the best oxygen transfer rate.
- Limited two-year warranty
- Propeller guard (optional)
- Backed by our outstanding customer service
- Ground fault protection on single phase units
- Comes standard with 12/3 wire.
Use approximately three feet of mooring rope per foot of water depth to allow for water level fluctuation. Tying unit to the shore is also acceptable if visible mooring ropes are not objectionable.